Bjorn shows CNN around Stockholm Part 2

Bjorn shows CNN around Stockholm Part 2 Video Clips. Duration : 6.10 Mins.


He took My City_My Life on a tour of his home town of Stockholm and talked about his past and future as pop royalty. interview with CNN: CNN: What is the secret of ABBA's success? Bjorn Ulvaeus: I think the secret behind the fact that our songs are still around and that ABBA became so big is a lot of factors together. But one of them was definitely that we put so much effort into song writing. We hardly ever toured, we just wrote and wrote and produced the records over a period of seven or eight years. So it's the songs, plus I think the two girls, the voices -- the blend was unique and very special. CNN: Where did get the inspiration for your songs? BU: Well mostly in song writing my experience is that there isn't so much inspiration as hard work. You sit there for hours, days and weeks with a guitar and piano until something good comes. But the urge to write is something you have to have. A conviction, an ambition to write and never stop until you think, "This is the best I can do." CNN: What drives you? BU: In my career the push has always been to take another step, to try something new. That means that after ABBA, when we split up in 1982, we were onto writing a musical ["Chess"] because we hadn't done that before. CNN: How do you feel about working in the theater? BU: Every time I sit in the audience and watch a show that I have been involved with, it is such an amazing feeling to see all those people around me, knowing they are actually watching and enjoying ...

Keywords: ex, ABBA, bjorn, sinny1992

ดูหนังที่นี่

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น